A good expansion, and taking a good stroll into the scale of Le Web.
Today, i am mixing culturally rich media that pings what digital society looks like, while crossing the pedestrian crossing at Somerset, to get some the-Thursday-before-May-day coffee.
1) Social Physics by HBR – Harvard Business Review analytics was
2) Startup Sleepio wins. (No more insomniacs!) – A Wired UK win against insomnia by Peter Hames.
3) Monocle 24, played via Mixcloud. – Andrew Tuck & Robert Bound reviews positions on the Kama Sutra, & a mental juggle on gems.
4) Skyscanner pods about love, all the way round the world. The four podcasters have a funny chat-about on their holiday romance.
5) My Medium post on the 7 different platforms we can reach out with. I guess this sums up on the how, more than the why, we reach out – and converse, and reach out with all the chat-about applications.
Have a great week, and become what you are – determining it as you go along, (or if you have it pre-determined, great wonders!) and be one with everyone else, having a go with an adventure called Life, during their given lifetimes, and having the say-so and the ten-minute contribute towards the global accrue to a collective thing we call Culture.
#Hashtag #Smashing #Culture
One of these islands actually is my office. 😉
I have always loved rankings of world beaches but when no Philippine beach appears on the lists, I would surely get disheartened. How could someone produce the list of the top 10 beaches in the world when in fact they have not seen all! They could have just came up with the title, “The best beaches we have seen so far!” Sometimes, you cannot fathom why a beach in filthy Kho Phangan in Thailand is ranked higher than the immaculate beach in Playa del Carmen in Mexico. CNN produced a list of the world’s 50 best beaches and it created overwhelming disapproval when beaches in the Greek Islands, in Bermuda and in the Philippines’ Palawan were missed out. Also, Yahoo Travel featured an article ranking the Philippines’ best beaches and I thought it was not so properly done, placing El Nido at the top without even singling out any of…
View original post 1,953 more words